Hi! I'm Sora and I like cats and pokemon
blog theme by manda at manatopia.org
I’m Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You- Black Kids
One! You’re biting my tongue
Two! I’m kissing on you
Three! Is he better than me?
One! Two! Three! Four!
but you guys
what if turbo did something to felix’s programming and made him into a “glitch”
then he got fix it felix jr unplugged and calhoun had to stand there and watch felix get wiped away from existence
i think i just killed myself a little on the inside
It’s not exactly what I was going for but uh… Anyways. XD
Be forewarned, there will NOT be a ‘happy’ ending. I suggest listening to some sad music as you read to help enhance the read. A big one would be ‘Safe and Sound’.
So enjoy and leave a nice comment or whatever! Criticism is cool as well, so long as it is HELPFUL.
[EDIT 2] Epilogue up! Enjoy!
It’s long and has BIG spoilers, so under readmore it goes.
people on tumblr r so sensitive they all be like
waking up and realizing you still have more time to sleep
the goal is to love myself so much it offends other people
So my cat is sleeping between my legs and then this happened and I laughed so hard he woke up.
that’s a potato
Your cat looks like an uncooked chicken
He’s yummy but I’m mostly just reblogging because LOOK AT THAT SKILL
DAT SHOULDER LIFT.
why isn’t this an Olympic sport yet?
Who could ask for a better 360° reference
How often have you been shopping and you come across something that is just PERFECT, but does not go up to your size? Over 60% of American women wear a size 14 or above, but only 17% of clothing sold is 14 & up. That is a ridiculous disparity.
Moreover, when some brands move into plus (ahem H&M), they throw their signature trendy looks by the wayside in favor of flowy dark fabrics that they think “work” for plus sizes. That is crap. Plus size women want color, print, and structure. Moreover, we want variety. A group this numerous cannot be a monolith, and since style is such a personal thing, we all have different tastes. I want #plussizeplease to be a way to showcase the demand for styles we’d buy and rock, and all the money brands are forfeiting by refusing to expand their sizes.
So here’s how to use it:
1) Snap a picture of a garment you love but does not come in your size. Include the brand and price, tagging the company if possible. For example, I am in love with this Zara marble print dress. I would have purchased it yesterday if it went above a size L. My tweet would be:
“.@Zara marble print sheath, $59. I’d buy it right now if it came in my size. #plussizeplease”
2) Use it on any social media – Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest… even Facebook supports hashtags now.
3) Tag anything you’d purchase, whether in store or online.
4) Feel free to include the size range it comes in and/or the size you think you’d need. Sizing can be tricky, so this is definitely not required.
5) Tell your friends! I don’t just want this to be a blogger thing – I want all women who wear size 14 and up to show their purchasing power and share styles they love. Let’s be unignorable!
Um, yes. I will be doing this.
Yes. I support this movement